Netherlands Embassy in Skopje Macedonia
Currently in the spotlights
- Symbol of Peace and Justice
- The Netherlands is deeply shocked
- Upcoming MATRA PATROL Trainings
- Contact information
This week sees the kick-off of international celebrations to mark the 100th anniversary of the opening of the Peace Palace in The Hague.
On 17 July flight MH17 (Malaysia Airlines) crashed in Ukraine on its way from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur. On board were 283 passengers and 15 crew members. Among the passengers were 196 Dutch citizens.
Here you can find a list of the available MATRA Patrol Trainings.
|Address||Aminta III (Leninova) 69/71, Skopje 1000, Macedonia Macedonia|
+389 (0)2 3109 250
Apply for travel docs at Schiphol
Register when staying abroad
December 10, 2014 On 10 December, Human Rights Day, Chargé d’Affaires a.i. Peter Verheyen, Italian Ambassador Ernesto Massimino Bellelli and many others joined the closing event of UN campaign for 16 Days of Activism against Violence against Women.
December 5, 2014 The Embassy will be closed on Monday, 8 December 2014.
- New Position Open - Trainee Economy and Trade Section
- Lecture by Mr. Richard Howitt, Member of the European Parliament and former Rapporteur for Macedonia
- The Global Slavery Index 2014: The Netherlands Ranks with “AA” Government Response Rating
- Private Sector Development Promotion in Pristina, Kosovo
- Memorandum for Co-operation Between the Macedonian and Dutch Judicial Councils